Disclaimer: Transmission of information to us via voicemail or this website does not establish an attorney-client relationship. If you are not already a client of Mueting Raasch Group, do not send any information that you would have treated confidentially.
Bill is a patent attorney who prepares and prosecutes mostly electrical and mechanical patent applications, with an emphasis on optics, control systems, computer systems and architectures, and telecommunications. Bill was a software and mechanical engineer with Motorola before entering into patent law practice. Bill has developed in-house legal software for tracking IDS submissions.
- William Mitchell College of Law
- Arizona State University
- B.S., Mechanical Engineering
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
- Minnesota Intellectual Property Law Association
- Control systems
- Computer Systems/Architectures
- Patent Applications & Prosecution