Rebecca Davis, M.S.
Disclaimer: Transmission of information to us via voicemail or this website does not establish an attorney-client relationship. If you are not already a client of Mueting Raasch Group, do not send any information that you would have treated confidentially.
Rebecca is a patent attorney practicing in the areas of domestic and international patent protection in areas of electrical and mechanical systems including disk drive technology, optical systems, software, telecommunications, medical devices, and solid state devices.
- William Mitchell College of Law
- University of St. Thomas
- M.S., Software Engineering
- University of Minnesota – Twin Cities
- B.S., Electrical Engineering and Biomedical Engineering
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
- Minnesota Intellectual Property Law Association
- Davis, C. and Davis, R. (2011). “Overview of U.S. Patent Activity by PVSC 2011 Technical Area,” in Proc. of 2011 37th IEEE Photovoltaic Specialists Conf.: PVSC 2011, Seattle, WA, USA, June 19-24, 2011, pp. 2017-2021.
- Disk Drive Technology
- Optical Systems
- Medical Devices
- Solid State Devices
- Patent Protection – International and Domestic