Matthew is a patent attorney practicing in areas of electrical, computer, software, and mechanical technologies. Among other things, Matthew has prepared patent applications for medical devices, data visualization techniques, image processing (including microscopic image processing), graphical user interfaces, aerospace technology, and agricultural equipment. In addition to patent preparation and prosecution, Matthew provides patentability investigations, freedom-to-operate assessments, and infringement analyses.
Matthew may be described as being naturally, technologically curious, and the opportunity to protect clients' inventions fuels his passion. In his free time, Matthew enjoys bike riding and tinkering on countless unfinished projects in the garage.
- Marquette University Law School
- Marquette Intellectual Property Law Review, Managing Editor
- South Dakota School of Mines and Technology
- B.S., Computer Engineering
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
- Wisconsin (inactive)
- American Intellectual Property Law Association
- Minnesota Intellectual Property Law Association
- Hennepin County Bar Association
- Minnesota State Bar Association
- Patent Prosecution
- Intellectual Property