Matthew is a patent attorney practicing in domestic and international patent protection of electronics, electro-mechanical systems, mechanical apparatus, medical devices, graphical user interfaces, aerospace technology, agricultural equipment, and software. Additionally, Matthew provides patentability investigations, freedom-to-operate assessments, and infringement analysis.
Matthew may be described as being naturally, technologically curious, and the opportunity to protect clients' technology fuels his passion. The United States Constitution provides the basis of patent law to "promote the progress of science and useful arts"; Matthew is proud to be part of such system to promote the progress of science and useful arts.
- Marquette University Law School
- Marquette Intellectual Property Law Review, Managing Editor
- South Dakota School of Mines and Technology
- B.S., Computer Engineering
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
- Wisconsin (inactive)
- American Intellectual Property Law Association
- Minnesota Intellectual Property Law Association
- Hennepin County Bar Association
- Minnesota State Bar Association
- Patent Prosecution
- Intellectual Property